Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Training Officer to work on a large Change Program, on an initial 6 month contract (highly likely to extend). Adelaide CBD based.
The successful applicant will be embedded in the Learning team and work closely with project managers, vendors, project delivery teams and external stakeholders etc.
- Provide support to the Learning Specialist in the implementation of the Learning Strategy
- Pivot to the needs of the program while giving sound advice about proven learning practices
- Develop and implement allocated plans with a variety of fit-for-purpose learning interventions to ensure 'customer' groups are adequately prepared for the introduction of the legislative, process and technical components of the Program
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop multiple allocated work packages, taking a "hands-on" approach to ensure deliverables meet the required standard.
- Assist with the creation of online content using a range of software including Articulate 360 suite
- Working with other team members take responsibility for the capture and reporting of participation in all learning activities.
- Engage with external vendors to ensure that all required deliverables meet the required standard and are delivered as contracted.
- With 5+ years of experience in similar roles, you will be an enthusiastic, resilient Learning and Development practitioner with proven experience in successfully managing the full range of learning activities associated with large scale, complex undertakings
- You will have the ability to provide advice and guidance on practical and innovative approaches to delivering high impact learning in a change environment
- Critical to your success in this role will be well developed communication skills as well as your collaborative interpersonal skills in building partnerships internally and externally
- You are highly experienced at delivering face to face learning activities and have demonstrated skills at a basic level in developing online content using a range of tools
- Experience in working on large, complex change management projects involving IT would be beneficial.
For more information, please APPLY NOW, or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7404