APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR AUSTRALIAN PR HOLDERS
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Location: Sydney CBD
This role requires vision, creativity and willingness to leverage technology to deliver practical and straightforward contemporary learning solutions. The L&D Lead will be responsible for overseeing the overall design, development and implementation of Training across the program to the impacted audiences.
- Develop training approach for the organisation to bring a focus on experiential (70%), exposure (20%) and education (10%) learning.
- Conduct a detailed Training Needs Analysis in support of the end-user needs, department goals, business priorities and scope for the required program.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and communication artefact repository that evidences traceability (completeness and accuracy) to upstream process, solution and change impact assessment documents.
- Prepare a detailed Training plan to deliver practical and straightforward contemporary learning solutions using technology within the required program scope, budget and time controls.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of artefacts to rollout a large complex system implementation.
- Ensure all training and communication material adhere to government, client and accessibility standards.
- Establish and maintain sandpit and training environments to support artefact development and training delivery.
- Identify innovative training solutions and oversee the creation of engaging communications, inclusive activities, practical exercises and compelling content based on andragogical principles to enhance proactive end-user engagement, retention and transfer of skills to the job.
- Track and monitor team and deliverable progress to plan and project schedule. Alert where timeframes may be in jeopardy. Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies to support the on time delivery of projects.
- Ensure learning solutions are suitable to support solution go-live and transition into ongoing business as usual (BAU) service delivery.
- Support the Program Project and Change managers by providing advice and guidance (including consulting and coaching stakeholders) to shape training and knowledge management.
- Accountable for planning and managing rollout schedule and logistics, training tracking and reporting.