A new Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) is about to be introduced
Our client is looking for an experienced training consultant to develop a training program
- Provide an end-to-end, integrated view of the entire distribution network.
- Introduce the electronic equivalent of our existing paper pin boards.
- Provide a new operator console, with single user interface for the Control Room.
- Allow real time visibility of the current state of the network for all users.
- Interface preferred mobility tools for scheduling and data capture
- Allow transparency and real time updates of all switching operations.
- Introduce real time reporting.
- Minimise outages via the use of network topology and advanced functions
- Replaced existing manual processes which are time consuming, involve multiple handovers and duplicated processes.
- Address stability issues with our current suite of applications supporting our Outage Management processes (OMS).
- Replace legacy applications such as Request IT, Switch IT and SOP Schematic diagrams
- Must have previous experience in developing training using Enable now and or Actuate
- Previous experience in utilities is desirable
- electrical industry experience
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or get in touch with Richard Bissitt quoting reference 201495