- Global Client
- Convenient city area
- Extensive experience in training facilitation and coordination
About the Role -
A Global organisation is in search of a Training Coordinator to assist with the day to day logistics of our training workshops and custom training services in Australia and New Zealand. This is an amazing opportunity to showcase your coordination and facilitation skills alongside assisting the sales team in providing their customers receive the best customer success.
Your key responsibilities will be ensuring the customer, venue and facilitator are prepared for their upcoming training, as well as working closely with the training manager and colleagues in fields such as operations, sales, customer success, marketing, and billing.
We need someone with -
- Extensive knowledge in coordinating/facilitating trainings
- Knowlegde in training logistics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and facilitation skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a team environment
- Past experience/knowledge of CRM systems, and Learning Management Systems
- Strong customer-centric thinking and service-oriented focus
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 192904.
Please click the apply button.