Market leading blue chip client seeks a Training Coordinator who can work with a high performing team to support the learning and development framework within the customer service delivery unit. There is a focus on for to facilitate compliance and on-going business improvement for all training associated working with the company's field staff
The key responsibilities and job tasks for this role include:
- Drive the enrolment and completion of training programs across the business
- Implementation of the Learning Delivery plan through timely scheduling training sessions with Job Ready and External Training Providers
- Where the requirement for further development of training material has been identified, coordinate the required program updates or compilation of new customised training solutions in collaboration with the business
- Coordinate availability of Trainers, Subject Matter Experts, classroom bookings, pre-training set-up requirements for delivery of training
- Resolve on the day issues for Training delivery
- Ensure scheduling of training and booking of training costs maximises uses of suitable funding course, including but not limited to partner company retraining deed, Job Ready Budget and Project Funded Training initiatives whilst minimising the impact on the company's workforce.
- Experience in training development and training scheduling delivery
- Great attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel spread sheets.
- Works well under pressure and capable of managing escalations.
- Experience in training development and training scheduling delivery.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- 1x position - HSE background required ** 1x position - HSE background not required.
- Certificates in training and project management are ideal but not necessary
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY