Large government department requires an experienced Training Coordinator for a role through to August 2022. As the Training Coordinator, you will be a part of a large program of work, where you will be responsible for the coordination of the blended learning program for department staff, partner agencies and non-government partners. This includes providing support to the team, provision of assistance when delivery instructor-led and digital training artifacts, administrative support and the set-up of IT equipment, devices and connectivity, as required. The Training Coordinator, having experience working in large ICT enabling projects, will have a key focus on the logistical aspects of delivering the Program's training and development programs.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Organising and coordinating logistics for workshops/training sessions, including required ICT hardware and devices (training devices, audio checks and other ICT equipment etc.) and travel.
- Analysing training data, reconciling all training completion records, evaluation feedback and producing reports.
- Accessing, recording and coordinating back-end training administration functions on the Learning Management System (LMS) and provide first level support to front end users' regarding LMS usage and resolve and follow through with enquiries.
- Assisting with training resource planning, forecasting and attend regular meetings.
- Coordinating and distributing eLearning materials and promotional projects / materials for the Department, including but not limited to the production and distribution of documents, presentations, etc.
- Being the primary point of contact for enquiries relating to the training program.
- Onboarding new team members including ensuring they have access to the required information, training and systems.
- Supporting the Training Manager in relation to scheduling of trainer allocations to training sessions and activities.
- Working with external vendors, where required, to ensure coordination of training workshops and training sessions, as required.
- Assisting with other administration tasks as required.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in working across and scheduling training for multiple concurrent training projects.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in managing the logistics and training scheduling for a blended ICT learning project.
- Experience with liaising with all levels of the project teams to identify and articulate their requirements in delivering workshops, meetings and training sessions for a variety of stakeholders across the state.
- Proven ability to work with multiple vendor and business stakeholders across multiple businesses and Queensland Government agencies.
- Experience in administering a Learning Management System for the set-up of instructor-led and eLearning training assets, monitoring attendance, training records management and reporting.
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholder, vendor and resources supplier relationships
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, be accountable and take responsibility for own work.
- Knowledge of Digital learning tools such as Articulate Rise and Articulate 360.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, including the ability to plan, manage and report on allocated pieces of work and problem solve and recommend solutions for issues as they arise.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a team player with an outcomes focus, who will support colleagues across the program to achieve milestone and deliverables.
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand technical IT solutions and platforms
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 241486.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Thursday 2nd December.