- Large Blue Chip Company
- Convenient North Sydney location
- Extensive experience in Content Management and training
Market leading blue chip client seeks a Training Coordinator who can work with a high performing team to support the learning and development framework within the customer service delivery unit. There is a focus on for to facilitate compliance and on-going business improvement for all training associated working with the company's field staff
The position is responsible for:
- providing advice and support on how to manage and share information effectively
- develop solutions
- provide training and support as well as guidance on policies for managing, storing and sharing content
- continuous improvement of the tools, policies, standards and structure to ensure we meet business needs and growth.
The role will help maximise the value of the content management system as a strategic tool, by developing and maintaining training assets and supporting collateral to enhance user capabilities through quality learning solutions and be responsible for the ongoing improvement in content and collaboration service objectives.
The role will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that training goals are defined, delivered and measured, with an aim for continuous improvement development.
- Experience in training development and training scheduling delivery
- Great attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel spread sheets.
- Works well under pressure and capable of managing escalations.
- Experience in training development and training scheduling delivery.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Certificates in training and project management are ideal but not necessary
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 188276
Please click the apply button.