Our client is one of the leaders in the financial services and banking industry. They are currently seeking a Training Consultant to coordinate, prepare and deliver key engagement deliverables and training to support Data Governance and Data Stewards.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have knowledge of Data Governance and Regulatory drivers
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; attention to detail
- Experience using SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in drafting and delivering training content
- Working knowledge of integrating audio, video, screen simulations and animations using eLearning development tools such as Adobe Captivate
- Tertiary qualification in instructional design, education or relevant discipline
- Ability to interpret existing policies and convert them into training modules
- Understanding of LinkedIn Learning
- Instructional design experience in traditional and emerging training methods
- Financial Services industry experience is highly desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Produce Online learning content, Present PowerPoint presentations, Create Participants Workbooks, Facilitator guides, Reference Guides, Staff Pocket Guides and necessary supporting materials.
- Conduct training needs analysis for staff
- Develop and own the Training Plan for Data Governance and Data Stewardship
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW. For any further questions or information, please contact Jade De Silva and quote job #197926