- Initial 6 months contract
- Location: Chatswood
- Brand New Project
Our client is looking for a Trainer to join a large transformation project. You will be responsible for developing training strategy and conducting training needs assessment.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will assist induction and application training for internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver training session to a wide range of individuals.
- Support the training and communications during the pre and post go live stage.
- Assess and track communication needs, create and deliver communications, alter and guide strategy accordingly.
- Engage stakeholders throughout pre and post go live, communicate progress, issues and successes.
- Mentor and guide "super users"
- Design and adjust training material accordingly to meet the needs.
- Continually monitor and assess the training effectiveness and user adoption, alter and guide strategy accordingly.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Fantastic presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum 3-5 years training experience ideally within a services business.
- Previous experience conducting training to all levels of employees
- Experience of change management
- Previous experience working within an application deployment project team.
For more information, contact Aparna on email@example.com