The purpose of the Training/Communications Analyst position is to support the delivery of the Social Investment Program Organisational Change Strategy and Plan and Training Plan. The Social Investment Program are seeking a Training/Communications Analyst to support the delivery of the procurement solution to end users within several government departments in addition to in-scope external Funded Organisations (NGOs).
Key Responsibilities - Duties - Skills set
- Training delivery to end users via classroom, skype and blended learning methods
- Develop training and support materials including digital learning and videos
- Undertake training administration activities to schedule training in the Learning Management System
- Provide end user support to assist with effective embedding of the solution to support the transition
- Develop communications to stakeholders including the development of presentations to stakeholder forums, newsletter articles, fact sheets, frequently asked questions and Help functions
- Participate and lead stakeholder meetings and forums to support awareness of the solution and how to use it, the benefits and change impacts.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of training within ICT projects
- PRINCE2 project management certification
- Organisational change management certification (e.g. PROSCI)
- Information systems knowledge
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 0733197502 quoting reference number 198646.