- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
This role will work within the organisations Training & Certification Services & will suit a a highly motivated individual to perform operational aspects of running the business, innovate to improve processes to create time for strategic and business development activities.
What do you have to do?
- Schedule and plan training classes and other related events
- Manage registration and logistics for course participants and instructors
- Administer course exams and certification process
- Coordinate training partners and other third-party vendors for services delivery
- Provide timely, superior service for inquiries related to Training & Certification services, whether from employees, customers, or partners
- Recommend and promote appropriate services during every interaction to maximize enablement of customer and partner success and satisfaction
- Support Training Business Intelligence Analyst on data validation for Tableau reports
Customer Service - Provide superior service to customers and partners
Event Coordination - Manage logistics and oversee training and certification events and activities to ensure delivery meets measured quality standards
Recommending Services - Recommend appropriate services in every interaction to enable customer and partner success and drive education sales
Systems Management - Administer the various training & certification systems
Business Development - Support department leadership and the Marketing team in various initiatives promoting training & certification services
Special Projects - Assist department leadership in managing strategic initiatives
What experience do you need?
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to keep on top of multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to own and manage medium complexity projects and initiatives with aggressive timelines
- Strong customer-centric thinking and service-oriented focus
- Excellent writing skills
- An initiative taker who challenges the status quo and strives to continually improve and expand the services and value brought by the team
- Comfort with leveraging resources outside the team
- Knowledge of administering systems such as websites (HTML knowledge nice-to-have), learning management systems, and web conference tools is desired
To enquire further please submit your resume via the online link below.