Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented Trainer for an initial 12-month contract with potential extension options. The successful candidate will be responsible for aiding in developing the capabilities and skills of our client's workforce. This role is to be worked from our clients southern Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering and evaluating training programs to staff, including induction, core and technical skills, IT Systems, compliance programs and leadership courses
- Supporting the application and embedding of skills in the workplace
- Identifying and engaging with SME's to assist with the delivery of training courses
- Managing adjustments to ensure that training is accessible to all our client's employees
- Contributing to needs analysis and development of nationally endorsed learning programs
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent residents to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199902
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.