Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Trainer to develop training artefacts on Windows 10 project.
Records Advisor to assist with the appraisal requests to destroy digital records and prepare authorisation requests.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Develop and implement training strategies and plans.
- Develop a range of high-quality training artefacts to support a project, whilst meeting agreed training goals, timeframes and outcomes.
- Develop training videos and online courses to enable self-service and refresher training.
- Build and manage awareness of a project and its technologies, with stakeholders and its contribution to the business.
- Support the Organisational Change Management strategies and activities of the project to ensure successful delivery.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.