Our client is looking to engage an experienced Cyber/Information Security Trainer to assist the Information Security Program with the development, rollout, and delivery of innovative cyber security training.
- Working with the Information Security Program to develop specific cyber security training material
- Perform training needs analysis and learning objectives to develop course materials
- Cyber security training will include elements of user awareness training, incident detection and response, risk management and security culture
Skills and competencies
- The successful Cyber/Information Security Trainer must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Cyber or Information Security
- Demonstrated ability to articulate security concepts to audiences at different levels of understanding
- Knowledge of Security frameworks & standards NIST, ISO 27000 Series, COBIT, CSC, ASD
- Security Operations experience
- Experience in delivering training relevant to Office 365 solutions such as SharePoint, OneDrive and email.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar on 3319 7502 for a confidential discussion today.