- Large NSW Government Organisation
- Significant technology change - various Sydney locations
- Understanding of Government, Finance and People
My client, a well respected Australian Government organisation is looking to bring on a Trainer- Business Finance to help them in the wake of a merger and significant change in technology.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, finance or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of current contemporary financial and reporting policies, practices, procedures and systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Financel Control (FICO), Budgeting Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and Program Project Management Project System (PPM/PS) modules within SAP (Equip).
- Tertiary qualifications in finance and/or business information systems related discipline.
Please apply online but if you have any questions please quote Job Number 202958