- Permanent Opportunity with dynamic IT Services company
- End User Computing Support focus within multi-disciplined team
- Field support, travelling to client sites around the Sydney area
Our client, a dynamic IT Managed Services organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee/Junior IT Support Engineer with mixed platform skills to provide level 1 & 2 support in a field capacity.
The role will be joining a tight knit team of Infrastructure Engineers who cover everything from Network Communications, Systems Administration, Storage/Virtualisation and End User Technologies.
This position's primary focus will be working across 1st and 2nd level support of Microsoft Desktop and Server technologies (active directory, exchange, Office 365, desktop rollouts, server build/maintenance). This support will be conducted in an onsite, field capacity; requiring outstanding communication skills coupled with a highly professional and customer centric personality.
With the role starting out as a Trainee/Junior capacity, the successful candidate will be paired up with more Senior staff while they complete training and inductions. The role will additionally be responsible for providing applications support in an ad hoc capacity.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- IT qualifications and a keen interest in IT infrastructure support
- Strong communication skills and customer service skills
- Some experience with IT support, desktop support and builds.
- An understanding of Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server and Office 365.
- Access to your own vehicle and a full drivers license.
- Outstanding communication skills with an energetic and dynamic nature coupled with a team player's attitude and customer centric personality.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192035
Please click the apply button.