Our client, a large enterprise is seeking Trained SmartCOMM developers or experienced Thunderhead developers for upcoming template development work.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney CBD location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 4+ years total IT experience
- Highly technical background
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module
- Good experience in application of standard software development principles
- Good experience in Java is an added advantage
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Available to start immediately
If this sounds interesting, please apply quoting the 6 digit job reference number or just click the apply button.