Our Federal Government Client is looing for 3 Delivery Managers.
This is a long-term contract until 30 June 2022 with extension options up to 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Managing complex ICT projects and business processes within a program of work in accordance with the Department's ICT project management framework and methodologies;
- Developing project documentation to a high standard as specified by the Department's methodology within identified timeframes;
- Providing strategic and high level technical advice to senior executive;
- Preparing and maintaining the project artefacts including schedule, risk and issue logs, budgets and progress reports;
- Co-ordinating and transforming the deployment strategy into detailed work plans for integration into the schedule;
- Executing the approved deployment and cutover plans for implementation;
- Working with the Program Manager and other Delivery and Project managers to manage interdependencies and achieve required governance acceptance;
- Acting as the coordination and escalation point for project streams in relation to potential deployment issues and risks;
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication;
- Developing and maintaining strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base.
- Negotiating outages to minimise impact to other systems and releases; and
- Managing multiple deliveries and projects at the same time.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 5+ years experience in ICT project and delivery management
- Experience in delivering ICT infrastructure projects
- Experience in procurement and contract management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work within deadlines
- Effective leadership skills in driving and delivering ICT and business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to manage complex stakeholder groups
- Highly developed delivery management and project management skills
It is desirable if you have:
- Industry qualifications in Project Management
- Ability to think analytically in solving complex ICT problems
- Whilst a Baseline security clearance is essential, a Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance is highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos at 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #242449
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.