We are seeking a Threat Hunt Specialist - You will be involved in incident response as well as proactively finding vulnerabilities before others do. A part of the Cybersecurity team, you will be tasked to look for the vulnerabilities automated tools miss.
***Due to security clearance requirements, this role is only open to Australian Citizens***
- Proactively test for network, server and system vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure
- Assist with identifying gaps in monitoring
- Keep on top of emerging advanced threats including Zero-days (0 days)
- Monitor vendor websites and other sources of information for recent vulnerabilities and assess their risk to the network
- Receive targeted classified intelligence, determine possible indicators of compromise and identify any exposure
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years or more in a similar role
- Experience with scanning and vulnerability management on large complex networks
- Solid experience penetration testing, red teaming
- Intermediate experience with distributed Nessus deployments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 211091.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.