We are seeking an experienced Testing Lead to join the COVID-19 Digital Response team. This team is responsible for the COVIDSafe app (and associated Health Portal and backend), Coronavirus Australia App, and the Australia Government COVID-19 WhatsApp channel. As an experienced Test Lead, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure our digital products and backend environments work effectively when updates are released.
- Develop, plan, execute and deliver in-house testing capabilities (inclusive of UAT, quality assurance, API testing, system integration, technical and Accessibility testing)
- Manage the planning and execution of testing efforts for the COVID-19 Digital Responses team to meet committed delivery dates.
- Evaluate test results, apply problem solving skills and analysis, and provide feedback and advice to the team on these results and potential next steps.
- Ensure material risks associated with the agreed test approach are understood by the team.
- Complete app UAT and regression testing on both iOS and Android using multiple devices to ensure updates work effectively.
- Ensure Test Plans proposed and executed by the team align with the relevant acceptance criteria.
- Provide regular updates on work status, risks and issues in consultation with the team.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team to promote their testing knowledge and facilitate the achievement of quality test outcomes.
- Implement testing best practices and standards, including tooling, documentation, metrics, reporting, and automation.
- Management and administration of test and UAT environments.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing focused testing activities, including test automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of technologies used to build and operate digital services. Experience working with technical roles as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and testing processes on apps (Android and iOS), websites and backends
- Demonstrated commitment to, and experience in, delivery of quality outcomes and continuous improvement.
Due to the security clearance required for the role the candidate needs to be an Australain Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209945.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.