We are seeking an energised and enthusiastic Testing Lead to join the COVID-19 Digital Response team. As an experienced Test Lead, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure our digital products work effectively when released.
The Test Lead will oversee the development of test approaches for the COVID-19 Digital Responses and work with the COVID-19 Digital Responses team and other service providers to ensure testing is optimised and executed to a high level of quality.
Key Duties & accountabilities
- Develop and deliver in-house testing capabilities (inclusive of UAT, quality assurance, system integration, and Accessibility testing) to compliment and integrate existing UAT testing services
- Ensure material risks associated with the agreed test approach are understood by key delivery stakeholders
- Ensure Test Plans proposed and executed by the team align with the relevant acceptance criteria
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team to promote their professional development and facilitate the achievement of quality test outcomes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience leading focused testing activities, including test automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile delivery methodologies and the respective testing implications and best practice.
- Demonstrated experience in leading testing processes in a highly-pressured and dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and highly-skilled test lead who is up for the challenge of creating and driving effective testing for these digital products!
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 205639