About the Company
Our client is undertaking a revolutionary business transformation program that will deliver a total business process redesign. This is the largest ICT transformation program our client has undertaken, where in the incumbent will be the leading NSW resource on testing on our client's behalf.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery and acceptance across all aspects of testing. This includes overseeing preparation, development and execution of the test strategy and test plans through to test execution, including sign-off testing for go-live launches.
* Own, represent and ensure that all areas of testing are managed and delivered to a professional standard;
* Own, lead, motivate and develop the Testing Team through day to day and formal performance management processes to facilitate the delivery of fully tested fit for purpose solutions & deliverables;
* Own and manage the testing lifecycle end to end within the Program and across the various Project streams including the development of the test plans, test matrix, test summary reporting for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan;
* Identify defects / bugs across the program before they are released into the marketplace;
* Able to troubleshoot on a variety of testing tools;
* Undertake testing activities as required including the development of testing documents, executing test plans / scripts as required to support the test team;
Skills and experience
* Extensive experience within a Program level Test delivery capability across the complete testing lifecycle (end to end) with a minimum 5 years' experience in complex, large organisations with multifaceted systems;
* Must have extensive Agile and Waterfall delivery experience.
* Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of team members and key stakeholders (internally and externally); set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
* Demonstrated understanding of the Software Development (SDLC) and testing lifecycles, methods and practices;
* Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (eg: MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP), etc;
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson on Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.