A Large Financial Client is in need of 4 manual & automated testers in Melbourne CBD
- Perform both manual and automated testing - write and execute test cases on test management tool
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
Skills and experience
- At least 2-4 years of experience in both Manual and Automation testing.
- At least 1 year working within Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with BAs, Developers, and fellow testers to communicate and understand technical and functional requirement.
- Work experience with API Testing using Postman, REST, SOAP, Karate, etc.
- UI and Mobile Automation experience with Selenium Webdriver, protractor, perfecto and Appium.
- Work experience with BDD or TDD with Cucumber or Specflow.
- Work experience with version controlling of automation framework with Github
- Working knowledge of IDE like IntelliJ, Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- CI/CD development with Jenkins Jobs and Artefactories
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 238810