Test Tools Coordinator
- A permanent role at a company that provides insurance & risk management service
- Perth CBD location
- Seeking a suitably qualified, technically-minded individual to join the Testing Services Team
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Test Tools Coordinator who possesses proven experience in implementing and configuring different test tools, as well as understanding of testing processes.
- Responsible for performing QA testing, developing testing standards, and coordinating with developers and QA analysts for improvement.
- Customise test tools to suit project needs including the creation and maintenance of scripts and API's.
- Manages and administers the software library for automated tests
- PPrioritises the use of test tools by considering the strategy.
Skills & experience
- Implementation of existing roadmap for automated test tools to assist with deploying quality software.
- Successfully use and implement test tools, including the creation of customised scripts; and think flexibly with a desire for service delivery innovation.
- Work with customer service focus with proven ability to work in partnership with clients, establish relationships and anticipate client needs;
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 240142)