TEST MANAGER - UAT
- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract till End of year ( with a view to extend)
- Australian Citizen.
Looking for Test manager - UAT to work within a large Federal Government Organisation. The position will Support and Tranche 2 End to End Test Manager.
- Support and assist Enterprise Test Manager and all user acceptance testing activities for the Robust Program.
- Validate that all deliverables are compliant to the Web content accessibility guidelines version 2.0-(WCAG2.0) standard.
- Understand current Bureau test landscape, current tool sets, differing levels of maturity and define plans and strategy for maturity uplift and readiness for Tranche 2.
- Ensure alignment to overall Robust Strategy.
- Establish a UAT "network" within the Bureau, working with organisation change and transformation teams.
Essential skills and experience :
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- 10+ years in Test Management.
- 5+ experience in ensuring compliance to web content accessibility guidelines version 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) standard in government programs.
- Experience in running complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to work with different areas of the organisation in gather information.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Relevant IT qualification and certification.
- Experience on Security Programs.
- Experience in projects in Government Agencies.
- Experience in security programs
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #192669
Please click the apply button.