About the role
Our client is seeking highly skilled, motivated and experienced Test Managers to work in high-profile software development projects. You'll be looking after strategy, all levels of testing, scope, reporting and must have strong and proven test management experience working on large complex projects.
This is a fast-paced environment, using leading edge technology, we require enthusiastic professional Test Managers focused on delivering quality outcomes, you must be driven, resilient and able to cope with a changing environment.
The successful applicants must have strong technical skills, good judgement, strong leadership, communication and stakeholder engagement skills. A good understanding of issues relating to the management of large systems application testing is essential.
You'll be responsible for building the capability of testing within the project, managing
testing resources, estimations, environments, schedules, data, triage handling across the project and in conjunction with teams working to ensure smooth transition from the project to the ongoing support team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience as a Test Manager of large-scale systems, experience managing both manual and automated testing teams.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, stakeholder management; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209014
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.