About the role
The Senior Test Manager Performance Test Engineer/Manager is responsible for performing objective assessments of the software products to enable developers and managers to make appropriate corrective decisions. The Senior Test Manager will have responsibility for defining and implementing an overall testing strategy. Senior Test Managers ensure that all test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed in accordance with agreed test guidelines and to business requirements.
Key duties and tasks:
- oversee the planning, development and management of test cases
- implement and support the test process, policies, procedures and best practices
- analyse functional requirements to determine the software application testing requirements
- define the approach for scripting, test data requirements gathering, and test data gathering
- ensure the provisioning of requirements for the test environments
- define the inventory of test scenarios
- oversee the operations of a team, including managing business performance, establishing priorities, and managing resources and workflow
Skills and experience
- 7+ Years Test Engineer experience
- 3+ Years Non Functional test experience on large scale projects/programmes
- Demonstrated experience in analysing non-functional requirements and developing performance tests in line with the acceptance criteria. Further extending this to a requirements to test traceability matrix.
- Demonstrated experience in developing performance test scripts using Gaitling and Dynatrace.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting performance and stress testing on large scale, complex and integrated solutions.
- Early performance testing and strategies such as Extrapolation techniques, Application Simulation Model etc.
- Experience in testing within CI/CD implementations and distributed delivery.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting reference 240654
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.