Peoplebank are recruiting for a Test Manager to work on an initial 6 month contract (but will extended by at least another 6 months) to be based in Adelaide.
This is Senior Test Manager (Program level) role, where you will be responsible for Testing across three large and complex systems, that each have their own different technologies and teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand current test landscape, current tool sets, differing levels of maturity and define plans and strategy for planned major releases
- Assist in resource planning, procurement and test estimation.
- Mentor lead and support test analysts
- Establish and implement a 'fit-for-purpose' Test Automation approach and supporting tools that encompasses all three systems
- Establish and manage the joint testing approach with external parties
- Plan key Channel end-to-end (E2E) process test approach and overall E2E plan.
- Assist in Test Governance reporting.
- Manage and/or execute test planning, execution and reporting for System Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Testing test phases
- Oversee testing performed by vendors where delivered by external vendors.
- Ensure that test metrics and reporting mechanisms provide appropriate decision-making information for the test team and external stakeholders
- Work with Environment and data leads to ensure that of environment and data requirements are successfully met
- Work with the Change Approval Board to ensure changes released to production adhere to agreed quality standards
Skills and experience required:
- 5-10+ years of Test Management experience, where you have been running complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams
- Experience in large scale digital programs
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- ISTQB/similar qualified
This is a rare opportunity in the Adelaide marketplace, so don't delay and APPLY TODAY!!
For more information, you can call Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564