- Part of large enterprise Test Management practice
- Agile, Automation, Application Programs
- Leader in Telecommunications sector
Our client is looking for an experienced Test Manager, with strong technical automation test skills in addition to excellent stakeholder engagement, team leadership and communication skills. The role will be working within a program based environment covering a variety of applications, platforms and projects governed by Agile methods and as such previous experience working on similar projects will be absolutely necessary.
The role will be responsible for driving the delivery of a team of testers involving E2E testing services. In addition to this the role will be involved in digital strategy development moving forward and ensuring the team follow best practice and the established test processes..
Working alongside many large enterprise 3rd party vendors, it is imperative the successful candidate have previous experience working with large 3rd party integrators and vendors alike. The environment is mixed Agile and Waterfall based utilising a range of tools including (but not limited to) HP ALM QC, Loadrunner, BPM, Selenium and Cucumber.
This is a highly collaborative team requiring a Test Manager with fantastic communication skills, an engaging personality and a strong work ethic.
In order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- Substantial experience as a Test Manager within a large enterprise environments leading teams of testers.
- A strong understanding and experience with both Manual and Automated testing encompassing a wide technical skill set including technologies such as HP ALM QC, Loadrunner, BPM, Selenium and Cucumber.
- Previous experience of Agile and Test Driven Development procedures.
- Previous experience working with large enterprise 3rd party integrators/vendors i.e. Deloitte, Accenture etc.
- A collaborative nature with strong communication and people skills.
If you wish to apply for this role please APPLY NOW via the link below or call Patric on (02) 8267 2480 for confidential discussion quoting reference: 209291
Please click the apply button