About the role
The Test Manager is responsible for leading the delivery and acceptance of all aspects of testing. This includes overseeing preparation of the test strategy/plan through to test execution, including sign-off testing for go-live. The position will need to ensure project deliverables are delivered to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose prior to production release. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Manager in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Manager across the full testing lifecycle with a minimum 5 years' experience in complex systems in large organisations;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of team members and key stakeholders (internally and externally); set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Excellent inter-personnel skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Demonstrated understanding of the Software Development (SDLC) and testing lifecycles, methods and practices;
- Demonstrated experience in the application of repeatable and sound testing techniques within major programs and projects;
- Demonstrated experience in the design of business scenarios, development of test scripts and delivery of Business Fit for Purpose and User Acceptance Testing;
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (eg: MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP), etc;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully run test cases and report results to Program / Project Managers and stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 196148.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).