Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Test Manager to develop and deliver testing activities for the Client's HRIMS Program. Within this role you will develop and maintain test documentation for HRIMS including test strategies, plans, cases/scripts and defect reporting, report on test progress, escalating issues when necessary and will coordinate the completion of user-acceptance testing with end users.
This is a contract opportunity for 12 months starting ASAP, is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents and will be located at our Client's Gungahlin offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Test Management role
- Experience driving test strategy and reporting to project managers and stakeholders, escalating risk appropriately
- Experience coordinating and managing the planning of all test processes, including test plans, timescales, test deliverables and traceability
- Experience working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Experience on SAP implementations and/or cloud-based systems is highly desired
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.