Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for one of our federal government clients.
If you are a Test Manager, we would like to hear from you!
This is a long term contract based in Adelaide, South Australia
Key skills required:
- A solid understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle with the demonstrated ability to manage teams and competing priorities to achieve quality outcomes and project completion
* Coordinates and manages planning of the system integration tests, within a development or integration project or programme.
* Takes responsibility for integrity of testing activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
* Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
* Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project.
* Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability.
* Manages stakeholder relationships with respect to testing matters.
* Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
* Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
* Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks.
* Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
* Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to.
* Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
* Manage the timely delivery of testing outcomes and the quality of testing processes
* ISTQB Foundation as a minimum
PLEASE NOTE: You must be Eligible for Base Line Security Clearance
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.