About the role
-Contract untill 30/06/2022 (with 6 month extension option)
-Able to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
-Rebuild of our client's ICY systems
- Understand current test landscape, current tool sets, differing levels of maturity and define plans and strategy for maturity uplift and readiness for Tranche 2.
- Assist in resource planning, procurement and test estimation.
- Mentor lead and support test analysts
- Work with the Test tools manager to establish a 'fit-for-purpose' Test Automation approach and supporting tools for Channels that is aligned with the Test Automation strategy.
- Manage Performance and Security testing of Channels using centralised test resources.
- Establish and manage the joint testing approach with external parties for Channels.
- Plan key Channel end-to-end (E2E) process test approach and overall E2E plan.
- Assist in Test Governance reporting.
- Manage and/or execute test planning, execution and reporting for System Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Performance and Security test phases
- Oversee testing performed by vendors where delivered by external vendors.
Skills and experience
- 10+ years in Test Management
- Experience in running complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience in large scale digital programs.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- ISTQB/similar qualified.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.