- 6 months Fixed term contract with a high chances of extension
- Salary : $99,756 plus 15.4% super
- Geelong Location ; Australian Citizens
Test Manager to work closely with technical and business teams. You will be responsible for successful delivery of a testing effort enabling transition of our Monthly Population Survey to new systems.
A Test Manager should be able to:
- Coordinate testing effort across a number of testing teams through the software development and delivery life-cycle.
- Formulate and implement software testing strategies.
- Manage resources.
- Prepare/review test plans.
- Prepare/review test reports.
- Advocate for quality and good testing practice including ensuring consistent practice across multiple testing teams.
- Manage and resolve issues that impede testing effort.
- Strong planning and management skills with the ability to work in an environment of ambiguity and constant change.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to coordinate activities and test artifacts across multiple teams.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships to assist in central coordination of broad test activities.
- Ability to influence and promote the use of good testing practices
- An understanding of test approaches for front-end (UI) and back-end systems.
- Experience in a variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on Lavanya.email@example.com quoting reference number #200530