- Leading Wealth/Super and Investments Firm
- Great Culture | Remote working
- 12 Months contract + possible extension
Test Lead who will play a key role in the material uplift the Investment data management and analytics capabilities.
You will provide testing support and quality assurance across a range of investment data activities including outsourcing operational data management, implementation of an off-the-shelf data warehouse, implementation of a SaaS based performance & attribution system, data analysis and migration (from current systems to target) and the creation of end user BI and analytics.
· Create, own and be accountable for the overall test strategy across a range of distinct but related Investment Data & Analytics scrums and/or projects ensuring solutions meet requirements, are thoroughly tested and defects and changes are well managed
· Attend sprint planning and other forums to ensure testing activities are understood, documented and estimated accurately
· Attend daily stand-ups and other project status forums, working collaboratively with the wider team and contributing on testing progress
· Monitor and report on testing activity and test metrics aligned to project deliverables and reporting
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in Test lead roles on data warehousing and multi-vendor integration projects
- Experience delivering data & analytics solutions in financial services, with a demonstrated understanding of core investment concepts e.g. Investment Risk Management, Hedging & Rebalancing, Security Master, Accounting & Investment Book of Records, Performance Returns calculation
- Experience using the Atlassian stack, particularly JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr for Atlassian
- Experience in self-discovery and visualisation technologies is desirable (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Agile Testing methodologies
- Understanding of modern data ETL and integration technologies / concepts is desirable e.g. APIs, Excel Cubes, Tabular Data Models; Experience in managing the coordination of environment calendars across vendor and internal environments to streamline testing
- Demonstrates the preparedness and capability to work with highly capable technology and business experts to identify, understand and analyse critical business requirements and issues
Must Haves :
- Data warehousing experince
- Fund management experince
- Power BI/excel/python
- Any cloud experince - AWS is preferred
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference: #206182
Please click the apply button.