Our client are seeking a whole-of-government Business Analyst for a new program of work in their Insights, Data Sharing and Analytics office. The Data Sharing and Analytics office will focus on building capability in government information sharing, data science and data analytics.
As a whole-of-government Principal Business Analyst you will:
- Identify and engage with state-wide government and partnership stakeholders to gather and formalise their requirements, program objectives and benefits, particularly with regards to business intelligence and analytics platforms and services.
- Perform expert analysis activities across government departments and with partner agencies using appropriate modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards to deliver successful business outcomes, and analytics and data sharing outcomes for Queensland Government.
- Assist in defining, scoping and planning cross-government and public/private sector Queensland data, information and analytics projects to meet clients' business requirements.
- Run workshops and manage the outcomes from these workshops.
- Engineer processes to maximise the efficiency of people, data, process and technology elements of an organisation.
- Can critically analyse and evaluate business requirements and recommend a range of solutions to high level Executives.
- Demonstrate experience and take responsibility for investigative works, identifying stakeholders, applying modelling, analysis tools methods and standards to determine benefits, risks, options, business requirements and business processes; particularly within the sphere of business intelligence and data analytics endeavours.
- Experience in BI Development throughout the whole lifecycle (Business requirements identification, Data analysis, Data architecture and modelling, Data integration (ETL,ELT, data virtualisation, etc), Front-end development and Testing and release management.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, stakeholders and clients.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537