Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Lead. This is an initial 12 month contracts with multiple extensions options available. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates with ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading team throughout testing activities in complex environment
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure issues, problems and defects during testing are resolved
- Analysing technical documents and producing test artefacts
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Lead in an Agile, enterprise environment
- Proven ability of leading testing teams and managing internal and external stakeholder expectations
- In-depth ability in resolving issues, problems and defects that arise during testing
- Solid background in preparing test documentation, test specifications, test scripts and test plans
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200486.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.