Work remoteley - Sydney based
12-month contract - Possible extenstion
Fantastic market rates!
About the Company
Engage in a variety of projects at one of the nation's largest higher education institutions!
About the role
The Test Lead is in charge of overseeing all ICT testing. This will entail setting test objectives, policies, and methods, as well as organising, monitoring, and controlling testing activities independently.
Responsible for managing risk for ICT
- Providing regular updates and Inputing in product designs
- Developing status reports on overall project
- Ensure any risks associated with the agreed test strategy
- Support implementation of test automation strategies in order to increase testing efficiency, reduce test cycle and reduce reliance on manual testing
- Advocate adherence to quality processes
SKILLS AND MUST
- MUST have 8+ years testing experience including system integration, regression, performance in automation
- Software testing ISTQB/Agile Test Certification
- Advanced knowledge of contemporary software quality assurance processes
- Collaborate with minimal supervision
- knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies
- Strong experience in Automation projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 243899
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.