Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Test Lead for a non-ongoing, salaried role. This is an initial engagement until December 2019 and can be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra or Melbourne. This role is operating at an Executive Level 1 (EL1) and offers $97,800 plus 15.4% superannuation.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the team to successfully deliver test efforts, including the formulation and implementation of software testing strategies.
- Preparing/reviewing test plans and test reports.
- Managing and resolving issues that may impede the testing effort.
- Engaging and communicating with stakeholders including articulation and escalation of critical risks.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in testing roles
- A minimum of 5 years' software development experience
- Strong communication skills with an ability to coordinate activities and test artifacts across multiple teams
- An understanding of test approaches for back-end systems (using Services Oriented Architectures in particular)
- An understanding of relational databases and data models
- Experience with database (ideally Oracle) testing
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193426
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.