- Work for a WA Industry Leader in Resources
- 6 - 12 month contracts
- Multiple long term opportunities available
About the Company
Our client is an industry leader with several long term project plans ahead. We have multiple roles available in locations across Perth CBD and NOR.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and work on improving testing framework for the organisation's business critical websites
- Provide technical and analytical knowledge within the QA space
- Apply best practice approaches to manual and automation testing including technical designs, processes and documentation
- Create and execute manual ad automated test cases for load and performance testing
- Finalise the test strategy that details the testing activities and test plan.
- Review the functional specification documents and identify requirement gaps and design flaws.
- Assist with user acceptance testing and ensure applications are bug free
- Contribute to continuous improvement of automated unit test suites, performance, products, technology and process
- Maintain and build customer and stakeholder relationships
- Execute appropriate testing strategies in an Agile environment eg UAT, TDD, BDD
Skills & experience
- Previous experience with both Automation and Manual testing and Quality assurance of business applications
- Good understanding of SDLC and testing practices
- A team player with excellent communication skills and high level of analytical thinking
- Experience with in large, enterprise organisations is desirable
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 213908)