12 months contract- several positions available
Several of your tasks will include but not limited to:
- Partnering with your squad to define and deliver quality delivery solution talking an automation first approach
- Collaborate with squad team, attending stand up meetings liaising with product owners and development and analysis on technical issue
- Ensure functional and non-functional coverage and traceability
- Authoring automated tests and test data
What we are looking for
- Experienced test engineer (automation) who has worked in and on large transformation projects.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps and continuous integration.
- Proven experience in tools such as Native test frameworks including UITest and Espresso, and cross platform testing using Appium
- Experience with Azure DevOps, automation using simulators and native devices in CI/CD practices
- Language skills in typescript, Java, Kotlin and Swift
- Experience in agile software development practices and tools including Jira, Confluence and Test Café
- Experience using mocking frameworks for backend systems and testing SaaS clients is highly regarded
- Security, performance and API testing and contract testing experience desired.
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, please call Meg Geronimo at (02) 82672478 quoting job# 243321