Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced specialist testers to facilitate an increased focus on supporting the development and maintenance of their online service applications, with a particular emphasis to develop automated tests for a range of SAP-based online systems.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As an experienced tester, your role includes planning, design, management, executing and reporting of tests to ensure that new or amended systems, configurations, packages or services (and their interfaces) perform as designed and specified.
You will generally specialise in one or more disciplines such as a particular system or testing types (e.g. functional, useability, etc.) and/or test complexity. It is also expected that an experienced tester can demonstrate sharing skills and experience with existing staff to build new capacity in the field of testing of SAP online services applications and test automation.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Assist with the analysis of testing requests and business requirements and advise practicality of testing process alternatives.
- Liaise with relevant business, application area or project team stakeholders.
- Use and maintain testware (cases, scripts, reports, plans etc.)
- Participate in testing risk assessment/Compile and update/Examine and address issues in testing risk registers.
- Develop test strategy and plan.
- Assist with or manage the execution of tests in accordance with the test strategy and plan.
- Develop and maintain test maintenance program plans and schedules.
- Manage and document testing activities in accordance with
- STC standards and protocols.
- Develop test cases (including analysis and design, test writing and setup and testing risks).
- Test matrix creation and Test case design
- Execution of test cases and management of identified defects
- Understanding of our client's testing toolsets (i.e. Quality Centre test management application) for test planning, execution and defect tracking
- Development of test status report
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Demonstrated high level experience as a Test Engineer in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated high level experience in developing and managing automation scripts using HP Unified Functional Testing software.
- Demonstrated high level experience of 5+ years in designing and developing test procedures, scripts, suites and cases, with associated test data, based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrated sound technical knowledge of SAP-based online systems, which includes CRM and WCEM.
- Demonstrated high level of involvement and contribution towards Agile delivery methods.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and be an effective team player.
- Proficient in using HP ALM - Quality Centre as a test management tool.
- Proven qualifications/certifications that meets industry-wide testing standards.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207115
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.