An exciting opportunity to work with a large WA government-owned trading organization has arisen for a Test Analyst to join their WA team for a 12-month contract. The role will be based South of the River and will involve some Automation but mainly Manual Testing. This is a junior role that will help with the testing environment.
- Implementing and maintaining effective test processes and strategies
- Provide support for the technology integration platforms when required
- Defining project test strategies an determine best test strategy and approach
- Assessing testing requirements and issues and performing gap analysis
- Assist in the rollout of new test automation environment
- Working experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience with integration, manual and automation software testing
- Understanding of Agile methodologies for software testing
- Experience testing in client server, web and cloud environments
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 194146)