Our client is seeking to engage a Test Coordinator to assist in the preparation of test summary reports and documenting test plans.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Creating testing artefacts, including test plan and test summary report documents.
- Managing and co-ordinating test efforts.
- Ensuring that the testing standards and templates align to the industry practices.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to subject matter experts within the team.
- Demonstrated experience of technologies and ICT infrastructure in a large, diverse, and complex environment.
- Experience in testing methodologies and use of test tools such as Rational Quality Manager, with a good understanding of the software development lifecycle and the role of testing in successful projects delivery.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate across all levels of the organisation, with customers, vendors and to communicate with technical stakeholders and translate technical matters into non-technical business language.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.