Our client is seeking to engage a Test Coordinator to co-ordination and facilitate the testing defect management process.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated project experience and the ability to contribute to delivering project outcomes on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated experience of technologies and ICT infrastructure in a large, diverse and complex environment.
- Experience of testing methodologies and use of test tools such as Rational Quality Manager, with a good understanding of the software development lifecycle and the role of testing in successful projects delivery.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate across all levels of the organisation, with customers, vendors and to communicate with technical stakeholders and translate technical matters into non-technical business language.
- Well-developed written communication skills to prepare effective and logical documentation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to facilitate discussions to reach agreed outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver outcomes within agreed timeframes in a time pressured environment with competing responsibilities and priorities.
- ITSQB Foundation Level Testing Certificate.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3003 7651.