For your role to make a difference, you will:
- Provide quality assurance expertise for Web UI, data interfaces including database SQL expertise.
- Closely work with business stakeholders, project team members, partners, vendors and other technology teams to provide quality assurance solutions.
- Be responsible for developing test automation scripts, oversight of all project automation scripts adherence to the company's quality automation framework requirements, execution, and reporting
Skills and Qualifications -Experienced with or Exposure to
- Programming frameworks such as Springboot, React, Node.js, Chroma
- Selenium WebDriver
- SQL in PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo and DB2
- Web UI automation such as SAP Fiori
- Junit (Test automation), TestNG
- Git-based application config - Spring Cloud Config
- Server technologies - Tomcat and Websphere
- Working with DevSecOps
- Continuous Integration tools and technologies including Docker, Ansible, Rancher, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Developer Tools & applications (Eclipse, IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git, Gradle / Maven)
- Cloud computing such as AWS, Azure and Private Cloud
- Quality and Test Management
- Testing Tools, Automation Tools, and Code Quality Tools.
- Testing Methodology, development of testing strategies, plans and cases
To register your interest for this rle, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please ocntact Meg Geronimo at (02) 82672578 quoting job# 214628