- 6 Months role | Exciting project
- Australian superannuation fund
- Melbourne CBD | Working from home at this stage
As an Automation Testing Engineer, you will be working within the Integrations feature team, you'll proactively Develop and integrate automated test suites, and perform end-to-end test in non-functional and functional phases improving efficiency within the organisation
- Experience developing BDD tests using Specflow (Gherkin)
- Strong experience in an automated testing role.
- Understanding of HTTP/REST based API interactions.
- Experience in writing Data Driven Tests.
- Ability to generate/curate test datasets
- Previous experience of working on implementation of applications on Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience in large complex projects preferably in the Integration area
- Experience working with SQL Server databases also favourable.
- Experience in .NET, C# and Visual Studio strongly desired
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #204869