Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Automation Engineer for a contract with multiple extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in automation testing using Azure DevOps, Selenium and other automation testing tools
- Proven ability in testing SOE/MOE upgrades, including designing test approaches, reporting on results and managing defects and issues.
- In-depth ability in testing COTS products, new hardware and peripherals for SOE integration.
- Experience in testing group policy updates, SCCM deployments and infrastructure updates.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, drafting, executing and coordinating testing cases and test reports in large/enterprise environment
- Proven ability to analyse systems, business requirements, user stories and design documentation to determine test coverage. Ensuring traceability to requirements.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Mae Bandiola on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201424.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.