- Market Leading SaaS Fintech | $80-$90k + Super + Bonus
- Greenified Data Warehouse & Reporting Build
- NUnit, C#, SQL, Microservices Enablement
Their SaaS products automate highly complex funds management processes, as well being the data feeds and API nucleus connecting their industry. A true software development company, with a cohesive Agile culture of openness and shared passion for building state-of-the-art solutions. We've placed 100+ candidates with this market leading SaaS Fintech over the last 12 years. We will provide suitable candidates with a detailed account of the company, culture, role and interview process.
Working as part of an expert back-end .Net (.Netcore) scrum team, and in concert with a senior automation tester, you will focus on building and testing the next generation of efficient API's in building a data warehouse and reporting system which will feed high performance internal systems (as part of refactoring into microservices) and reporting capabilities, as well as improving performance (aim of making 10x fatser) for what is already the most efficient and leading API hub in the market
In order to succeed in the role as Test Automation Engineer:
- Have 2+ years API Test Automation experience in enterprise .Net environments
- Have solid database querying skills. You need to be able to find your way around complex database structures and troubleshoot data related issues
- Have experience working in cohesive Scrum environments
- Desirable: Performance testing.
- Some UI test experience would be great, but is not mandatory
- Must be comfortable problem solving whilst often working with the unknown
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 199516