Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Test Automation Engineer to work on a contract for their client until 30th June 2020 (with further 12 month extensions after that) , based in Adelaide.
Australian Citizenship is required.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you ensure that the test effort is effectively executed and that allocated activities are completed in a structured, consistent manner in accordance with agreed guidelines.
You will understand and work across test levels and methodologies where required to ensure that Quality testing outcomes are represented in every variation. Test Automation output is robust and enduring for use and re-use.
- Selenium Webdriver (Python)
- Technical (white box) testing experience
- ISTQB Foundation AS A MINIMUM ISTQB qualification
- A solid understanding of the SDLC and application of varied methodologies for delivery including Agile.
- Experience in the Behaviour Driven Development Test Framework.
- Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and in a high pressure environment.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.